For your safety, this notification will no longer be available after 90 days.
Information about the Bullying App
Notify people who are leading to a case of bullying so that they can be aware of it and can change this situation. We know that we are not the best way of solving this difficult matter, but at first sight you can use this App to make them aware of this situation.
- What is Bullying?Bullying is the use of force, coercion or threat to abuse, aggressively dominate or intimidate. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. Bullying is the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another individual, physically, mentally, or emotionally.
Most common types:
- Physical: pushing, kicking, assault with objects and even beatings.
- Psychological: intimidation, manipulation and / or constant threats.
- Verbal: spread rumors, contempt in public, pejorative nicknames, insults and nicknames.
- Sexual: references to intimate areas, constant sexual advances, non-consensual touching or ridicule of sexual orientation.
- Social: social exclusion (slighting or making someone feel 'left out').
- Cyber: the use of technology to harass, threaten, embarrass, or target another person by use of email, instant messaging, social media websites, text messages, and cell phones.
- Information about notificationsSMS/email notification is not done immediately and some messages can be deleted. The receiver will not receive any notification if one has already received a message over the last 7 days. SMS/email notification is designed so that the main part of the message does not appear on the waiting screen of the receiver’s mobile phone.
SMS/email notification will be sent from Monday to Friday at around:
> 21:00 am (UTC+0): Canary Islands, London...
> 22:00 (UTC+1): Madrid, París, Roma, Berlín...
> 23:00 (UTC+2): Bucharest, Kyiv, Moscow...
> 15:00 (UTC+0): Canary Islands, London...
> 16:00 (UTC-6): Mexico D.F..
> 17:00 (UTC-5): Quito, Lima, Havana, Bogota, Washington...
> 18:00 (UTC-4): Caracas, Santo Domingo...
> 19:00 (UTC-3): Santiago de Chile, Buenos Aires...
An example of the message that the receiver will receive below:
Hello, information message: you are supposedly making a case of bullying. Please STOP. + info: muyalerta.com/bullying
- NotificationsIf you download this App for the first time, you will get 2 free notifications. If you register with your email, you will get 3 free notifications. If you need more notifications, you can add 10 notifications for 0,99€ and 20 notifications for 1,50€ and 30 notifications for 1,99€.
- BanningYour profile can be banned if an user (or more) warn your notification is fake after investigating that you are not bullied. Please use this app with a proper and responsible attitude.
- Unsubscribe from notificationsIf you do not want to receive notifications from our app, enter your information below.
- Information about the app
Unsubscribe from notifications
Fill in the fields of the form to not receive more notifications from us.