Information about the Intervention App
Do you know people who feels sad and needs support? Notify them so that they can be aware of the situation and can get professional help.
- About notificationsSMS/email notification is not done immediately and some messages can be deleted. The receiver will not receive any notification if one has already received a message over the last 10 days. SMS/email notification is designed so that the main part of the message does not appear on the waiting screen of the receiver’s mobile phone.
SMS/email notification will be sent at around:
> 20:30 (UTC+0): Canary Islands, London...
> 21:30 (UTC+1): Madrid, París, Roma, Berlín...
> 22:30 (UTC+2): Bucharest, Kyiv, Moscow...
> 14:30 (UTC-6): Mexico D.F..
> 15:30 (UTC-5): Quito, Lima, Havana, Bogota, Washington...
> 16:30 (UTC-4): Caracas, Santo Domingo...
> 17:30 (UTC-3): Santiago de Chile, Buenos Aires...
An example of the message that the receiver will receive below:
Hello, this is an intervention: someone who knows you thinks that you feel sad and you need to get professional help. + info: muyalerta.com/intervention
- NotificationsIf you download this App for the first time, you will get 2 free notifications. If you register with your email, you will get 3 free notifications. If you need more notifications, you can add 10 notifications for 0,99€ and 20 notifications for 1,50€ and 30 notifications for 1,99€.
- BanningYour profile can be banned if an user (or more) warn us your notification is fake. Please use this app responsibly.
- Unsubscribe from notificationsIf you do not want to receive notifications from our app, enter your information below.
- Information about the appIt is very important for us that you vote positively for the 5-star: Android App.
Service provided by Hola Soluciones: Do you want us to develop your App or Web? Click here.
Unsubscribe from notifications
Fill in the fields of the form to not receive more notifications from us.